August the 26th, all Innovation Norway’s offices abroad is coming “home” to Norway and would like to get acquainted with the clusters and their members. Here we have the opportunity to get more international links and to show the world what Norwegian EdTech can get to.
The purpose of the day is
- To show off some of Norway’s exciting EdTech companies and their aspirations
- To establish contact with some of Innovation Norway’s most important offices abroad
- Creating ambassadors and opening doors for Norwegian EdTech in key markets
- Sharing experiences around the challenges of internationalization
- Finding out how Innovation Norway can help your company towards new markets
0900 – Registration, fruits and coffee
0920 – Welcome – Oslo EdTech Cluster
0930 – Norwegian EdTech best in the world? – Rolf Assev from WeWantToKnow/StartupLab
0945 – Company Presentations with examples of international challenges
1030 – Coffee break
1045 – Presentations from Innovation Norway’s offices abroad:
- San Francisco
- New York
1130 – Q & A
1200 – End / Informal networking
We are inviting our members to a meet up with us at StartupLab 26.08 to become better acquainted with the various offices and opportunities outside Norway. Send an email to Ingrid (a) edtechnorway.com if this may sound like something for you.
Do you think this sounds interesting, but haven’t been in touch with us yet? Send an e-mail, and we’ll tell you more about how we work.
The event takes place at ‘Kinoen’ (downstairs) in Forskningsparken / Oslo Tech